How do you get involved? Simply ring or email us!
We welcome new people to join us in whatever capacity you fell you are able to contribute. We simply need people on the committee to achieve quorum at monthly meetings. We hold one 2-hour meeting a month.
Membership of the committee offers an opportunity to:
- Share your knowledge, skills, ideas and opinions
- Develop skills useful for a paid career, personal improvement or parenting
- Help other new parents by supporting and valuing their role
- Make friends and enjoy the company of other adults in the same boat
- Spend at least one evening a month out on your own without your children!
- Attend our Parenting Education Courses free of charge (in most cases)
- Get a $20 reduction in your annual membership fee
We value our volunteers and respect individual levels of commitment. We are very flexible - as parents ourselves, we understand the need for families to come first.
If there are no vacancies that attract you but you are still keen to be involved, contact us about your interests and time commitment. We know what the jobs really entail and may be able to fit your desires to our needs!